Hart's Valentine III Hart's Valentine III

Sums it up

Lol sums up about every movie within this genre in 5 mins "really gay school" lol

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Awsomeness

Ugh, you're only losing your perfect 10 because of these people sayin OMG CHUCKNORRIS IS THE 1337n355555 those jokes are so over done, nice job, awsome lyrics, definatly internet history in the making.

The Snake Bite The Snake Bite

Great

Very awsome way of directing and narrating. The graphics were smooth and easy to follow, even though I heard an exact replica of the joke except dealing with male rednecks.

LL - Klop's Revenge LL - Klop's Revenge

Good but,

Not sure, about all the stuff between the clocks and locks, usually i just hate clock/lock ect movies but this one was pretty well directed with smooth graphics

Music was great.

BadGuys3:BatteredMonsters BadGuys3:BatteredMonsters

Good

Others were much better, dont rush comic genious man :) (where exactly were the badguys anyway)

ChrisNosal responds:

Yeah, I only rushed this one because it's for Halloween. I don't plan on doing that every time.

There weren't really bad guys, but the kids had the accents.

Frigid [MD] Frigid [MD]

If you didn't notice

This was ment to be a joke, the unhistoric events were supposed to add to the humor.

Cup O' Tea Cup O' Tea

Nothing special

It wasn't nearly as good as the score that it recived (just because it was a clock film), I'm not saying it was bad either, just that it was a bunch of tweens and I've seen much better quality flashes get worse scores.

BritClock responds:

Clock flashes get bad scores you silly billy you

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Sweet!

Man that is freakin great, the graphics were extreemly smooth, and nearly flawless, (wondering did you use a fire scrpit) and Ive never seen anything with a 4.64 score.

Talon VS Salocin - Part 1 Talon VS Salocin - Part 1

Great

Loved the graphics, the style was good, but it was a little to anime cliche to me. Great job anyway, it's obious that you spent an huge amount of time on the back grounds and especially during that roataing fight scene.

-&amp;lt;EA:Exposed&amp;gt;- -<EA:Exposed>-

Alright

The graphics were pretty poor, and the sound was very annoying during some of the scenes, like the bullet time. On the other hand it was pretty funny, and EA sucks for the most part.

DJJ-asshole responds:

graphics are poor?i don't know but many ppl said it was good...And i was not aiming for a realistic style, the bullettime scene has to be bad, because it has been slow down